Written by attorney S. Michael Graham

Filing a Claim for Workers' Compensation in Texas

What steps should an individual take if they sustain an work related injury in Texas? One should give notice to the employer, file a claim, and find the correct doctor.

Additional resources provided by the author

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Avvo personal injury email series

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer