Written by attorney Ronald Frank Meuser Jr.

File a Claim for PERA or MSRS Disability

You are not required to have a lawyer to file for disability benefits. In fact, if you call or write the Public Employee Retirement Association (PERA) or Minnesota State Retirement System (MSRS), they will send you the forms to complete and file your disability application.

Additional resources provided by the author

The Office of the Revisor of Statutes

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer