Written by attorney Romy B Jurado

Features of the E-2 visa for treaty investors

E-2 visa for treaty investors allows nationals of countries that have a treaty of Trade and Commerce with the US to invest in a company based in the US and live here while managing the company. This article shows you everything you need to know about applying for the E-2 visa for treaty investors.

Additional resources provided by the author

You can ensure that the process is seamless with the services of qualified immigration attorneys at Jurado & Farshchian. You can get in touch by calling (305) 921-0440 or send an email to [email protected] or visit

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer