Written by attorney Giselle Carson

FAQs for F-1 Students Transitioning to Cap-Subject H-1Bs

In this guide, you will find answers to FAQs about the transition, including information on the cap-gap extension.

Additional resources provided by the author

For more information, please visit the Marks Gray Immigration at

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer