Written by attorney Scott Andrew Wineberg

Expunging Juvenile Records in Illinois

Additional resources provided by the author To find your County’s directory type[your county] in your web browser and scan “Agencies” or something similar to find the Clerk of the Circuit Court. The Illinois State Appellate Defender’s website, also contains forms allowing you to fill in your County’s name, and easy-to-read instructions and suggestions for completing these forms and what to do with them when you’re done. For Cook County see

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer