Written by attorney Jeremy S Geigle

Expunge Criminal Trespass

If you’re convicted of criminal trespass in Mesa, Phoenix or any other city in Arizona, you can have the conviction removed from your record. Expunging a criminal record in Arizona is difficult unless your offense was committed as a juvenile. You can remove the conviction, however, by filing a motion to set aside the conviction. A court would be more willing to set aside your conviction if you successfully completed probation and you have a clean record since. Courts will however, take each situation and balance whether or not the person deserves a clean record. You’ll want to provide all of the positive information you can.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer