Written by attorney Romy B Jurado

Expand Your Business to the U.S. with the L-1 Visa

If you are a foreign business owner seeking to expand your company to the world’s biggest economy, there is an entire visa classification designed specifically for this purpose: The L-1 Visa, which will allow you to transfer key personnel to the U.S. to open an office for your company.

Additional resources provided by the author

Hire South Florida’s L-1 Visa Experts The L-1 Visa may be the best possible choice for taking your company to the next level. However, like any visa, it has strict requirements and a complex application process. Jurado & Farshchian has experience helping business owners from around the world qualify for the L-1 visa. We can improve your chances of meeting all the requirements and help complete your application in a timely and cost-effective manner. Do not wait to take advantage of this opportunity: call me at 305-921-0440 or email me at [email protected] or visit

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer