Written by attorney Craig Robert Lewis

Enforcing a Foreign Judgment in Florida

Additional resources provided by the author

For more information regarding the remedies available to judgment creditors in Florida, see Florida Statutes Chapters 55 (Judgments), 56 (Final Process, Execution, and Proceedings Supplementary), 77 (Garnishment), 222 (Homestead and Exemptions), and 726 (Fraudulent Transfers), available at the Florida Legislature's website, below.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer