Skip to main content

Enforcing a Child Spousal Court Order

It is one thing to obtain an order it is another to enforce it. In this article, I will focus on support orders (child and spousal). But the mechanism of enforcing orders by contempt is available in other money judgments.

Additional resources provided by the author

Rate this guide

Avvo child custody email series

Sign up to receive a 5-part series of useful information and advice about child custody law.

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer