Skip to main content

Ending your child support obligation in New Jersey

Unlike other states where child support ends automatically at a certain age, New Jersey requires you to file a motion for emancipation. This guide will give you an overview of the law on this issue.

Additional resources provided by the author

Rate this guide

Recommended articles about Child support

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer