Written by attorney Svetlana Prizant

Employment Authorization for Certain H-4 Dependent Spouses

U.S. businesses use the H-1B visa to employ foreign workers in specialty occupations that require theoretical or technical expertise in specialized fields such as science, engineering or computer programming. H-1B workers’ spouses and children are admitted to the U.S. with H-4 visas. Normally, an H

Additional resources provided by the author

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer