Written by attorney Lauren M. Hulse | Feb 20, 2015

Emergency Motion to Restrict Parenting Time in Colorado

What do you do if you are concerned that the other parent is physically or emotionally endangering your children? If you have serious concerns about the safety of your children, you can file an Emergency Motion to Restrict Parenting Time pursuant to §14-10-129(4), C.R.S.

Additional resources provided by the author

Rate this guide

Avvo child custody email series

Sign up to receive a 5-part series of useful information and advice about child custody law.

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer