Written by attorney Elizabeth Nicole Kozycki

Eligibility for Employment Authorization to H-4 Dependent Spouses of H-1B Nonimmigrants

USCIS has announced that effective May 26, 2015, H-4 Dependent Spouses will be eligible to apply for employment authorization. Eligible H-4 Dependent Spouses can file Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, beginning May 26, 2015 and may begin working after receipt of EAD.

Additional resources provided by the author

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer