Written by attorney Romy B Jurado

E-2 Vs. EB-5: Which Visa Is Best For You?

Purchasing Real Estate in the US does not give you immigrant status. I have a lot of clients enquiring about possibility of obtaining immigration status when investing in Real Estate in the US.

Additional resources provided by the author

At Jurado & Farshchian, P.L., our experienced Immigration Attorneys will not only help you get your E-2 and E-5 Visas approved but they will also provide you expertise knowledge in making your investment a significant part of the economy of the United States. Please reach out to Jurado & Farshchian, P.L., to schedule a free consultation to understand which investment is best for your situation. Contact Us at (305) 921-0440 or email at [email protected] or [email protected]

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer