Written by attorney Bradley Stephen Sandler | Mar 9, 2018

DUI Writ of Administrative Per Se Hearing

Overturning bad DMV Decisions involve filing DMV writs in the Superior Court. A writ is the first court remedy for an appeal of an administrative decision. California Civil Code 1094.5 governs the filing of a Writ to challenge a license suspension issue.

Additional resources provided by the author

Rate this guide

Avvo DUI email series

Sign up to receive a 3-part series of useful information and legal advice about DUIs.

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer