Driver's License Suspension Due to Fake ID
Call Today @ 704-342-HELP Hi, I'm Bill Powers and I'm often called by parents who have had a child, maybe has gotten a ticket for a fake ID or use of a fake ID. Now many kids don't realize that that actually can and should result in a suspension of their driver's license under North Carolina General Statutes. Specifically, it's North Carolina General Statute, Chapter 20, Section 16, Subsection 6, and that statute reads basically that they have made or permitted the unlawful or fraudulent use of license or learner's permit or have displayed or represented it, his own, a license or learner's permit not issued to him. Now that's real simple language, but it can be complex in the sense that you can make a fake ID or you can use someone else's ID as your own, and that results in a suspension from the North Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles under Chapter 20. If you have a question about a fake ID issue in North Carolina, and specifically a license revocation, please give us a call at Powers Landreth, the telephone number is: 704-342-HELP, and we are here to help you.
Additional resources provided by the author
- Bill Powers - Best Lawyers in America - Membership Information & Criterion for Inclusion
- Bill Powers –TOP 100 LAWYERS Super Lawyers North Carolina - Membership Information & Criterion for Inclusion
- Criminal Defense Lawyers in North Carolina
- Governor’s Highway Safety Program – NC DOT / DMV
- North Carolina Criminal Laws FAQs
- Top 3 Things to Do If Arrested in North Carolina
- North Carolina Traffic Violations Help - Carolina Attorneys
- Felony or Misdemeanor Drug Charges - Legal Representation - Bill Powers NBTA Board Certification INFO
- How Can a Lawyer Help? Charlotte, NC Law Firm
- Should I go to Court Alone?
- Hiring a Criminal Defense Lawyer Charlotte NC
- Larceny-Felony or Misdemeanor?
- I'm in Jail - Now What? Carolina Attorneys
- " Serious Criminal Offenses in College - Title IX - Campus Police"
- What is an Indictment in North Carolina?