Written by attorney Andrew John Contiguglia

Doing business in different states

Doing business in different states, or moving your business from one state to another, can present some complications. But they're easily dealt with. Just file as a foreign entity in the other states. Always check the local secretary of state office, like the Colorado Secretary of State, to see what you need to do.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer