Written by attorney Derrick E. George

Documents that Your Young-Adult Child Should Have (and Doesn’t!)

Your baby is now 18-years old. Maybe off to college. Maybe living on their own. Not really a baby anymore, and no longer under your thumb. Thankfully, there are a few legal documents they can sign that will give you some comfort and ensure that you still have the right to help them in times of need.

Additional resources provided by the author

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer