Skip to main content

Do You Want to Split Ownership in Existing Property? Use A Partition Action

Proper procedure in every court filing is non-negotiable and inevitable in the justice system. This is no different with the court filings for Partition Actions – the below listed elements as documented in Florida Statutes must be included in an initial complaint of a Partition Action.

Additional resources provided by the author

Get Help with Your Partition Action

At Jurado & Farshchian P.L., you can get a Partition Action attorney who would help you with an in-depth assessment of your situation. If you are in Miami or any area in Florida and want quality legal support, do not hesitate to contact us today. You can call us at (305) 921-0440 or send us an email at [email protected] or visit

Rate this guide

Recommended articles about Wills and estates

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer