Written by attorney Joseph John Nash

Do you need an attorney for an Underage Drinking Charge in Pennsylvania?

Many people think that an underage drinking offense is a minor charge and you should just plead guilty, pay your fine, and get on with your life. However, nothing could be further from the truth. Watch Attorney Joseph Nash of the Nash Law Office explain why an attorney is crucial.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer