Written by attorney Thomas B Burton

Do I Need to Sell House to Pay for Mother's Nursing Home Care in State of Wisconsin?

Attorney Thomas B. Burton answers a reader question about whether she needs to sell her mother's home to pay for her nursing home care in Dane County, Wisconsin and what to do when her sister disagrees with her over what to do with the house.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer