Written by attorney Thomas B Burton

Do I Have to Name the Same Health Care Agent as My Spouse in Wisconsin?

Attorney Thomas B. Burton discusses how you can name someone to act as your Agent under a Health Care Power of Attorney document and also discusses why you and your spouse may choose different people to fill this important role.

Additional resources provided by the author

Please visit this post on my blog for more information and to submit a question for a future video blog post.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer