Written by attorney Robert Aaron Perkins | Dec 6, 2018

Divorcing Your U.S. Citizen Husband/Wife and Keeping Your Green Card

In the Guide, Attorney Robert Perkins, also known as The Immigration Professor, discusses the possibilities of getting or keeping your green card when your marriage to a United States Citizen is ending through divorce or separation

Rate this guide

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer