Written by attorney Lara O. Chubaty

Divorce: How Do You Get Your Ex to Cooperate Regarding the Real Property in Arizona?

When a couple divorces, there is often an issue with what ought to be done with the real property. Frequently the divorce decree will order one of the parties to either refinance or sell the home to split the proceeds within a given time. In Arizona, a Special Commissioner can be appointed to help.

Additional resources provided by the author

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Avvo child custody email series

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer