Written by attorney Oleg Gherasimov | Mar 11, 2019

DACA + Advance Parole + Marriage to a U.S. Citizen = Adjustment of Status?

DACA recipients who entered the United States without inspection and have an immediate relative petition, may be able to obtain lawful permanent resident status within the United States. Only DACA recipients who fit certain criteria can do this; those criteria will be explained in depth below.

Additional resources provided by the author

Rate this guide

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer