Written by attorney Carina Castaneda

Custody Move Away Orders

I just had a hearing in which the noncustodial parent who lives in California requested that the court order my client who is in Italy with the minor child, have the child returned to California, change physical custody, and multiple other relief.

Additional resources provided by the author

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Avvo child custody email series

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer