Written by attorney Shah Peerally

Consular processing or Adjustment of Status or Change of Status

Consular processing versus Adjustment of Status or Change of Status. You are probably deciding whether you should opt for a consular processing, change of status (COS) or adjustment of status (AOS).

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer