Written by attorney Tara Patricia Reilly

Completing a Name Change After Divorce in Utah

This guide is for those who took their spouse's surname after marriage and would like to return to their maiden name after divorce.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Avvo child custody email series

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer