- Adequate notice of the existence of the proposed terms.
- Meaningful opportunity for users to review the terms.
- Adequate notice that carrying out a specific action would signify assent.
- Users carry out the action specified in the notice.
Check out the following disclaimer ideas you can use for your business:
- Limitation of liability with a claims cap
- Customer or vendor indemnities for the misuse of services.
- Disclaiming liability for lack of network access or force majeure events.
- Third party links or services
- Disclaimer of warranties