Written by attorney Stuart Allan Reid

Child Support Modification in Illinois

This guide is designed to help you get off on the right foot if you are seeking to modify a child support obligation in Illinois, Most of the points below are applicable regardless of whether you are seeking to increase, decrease, abate (temporarily stop) or terminate child support.

Additional resources provided by the author

The Law Offices of Stuart A. Reid, P.C. has more than 20 years of experience in Lake, Cook, DuPage and McHenry family law matters, ranging from the simple to the complex. The general information provided in this introductory guide to child support modification in Illinois is not legal advice.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer