Written by attorney James CW Bock

Child Support in Wisconsin (Wis. Stat. sec. 767.511)

Child support is awarded when the court enters a judgment of annulment, divorce, or legal separation, or enters an order or a judgment in a paternity action. The court will order either or both parents to pay an amount reasonable or necessary to fulfill a duty to support a child.

Additional resources provided by the author

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer