Skip to main content

Child Support in New York State Family Court

This will advise you on how to apply for child support in NY State Family Court or how to enforce an existing child support order

Additional resources provided by the author

Rate this guide

Avvo divorce email series

Sign up to receive a 10-part series of useful information and legal advice about the divorce process.

Recommended articles about Divorce

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer