Written by attorney Michael J. Helfand

Chicago Workers' Compensation: The 19(b) Petition for Immediate Hearing

Additional resources provided by the author

If your benefits are being denied, it's probably time to hire a workers' compensation attorney. They have the experience necessary to present your case to the arbitrator. If you need help finding a work injury lawyer in Chicago to file your 19(b) petition or help with any other aspect of your claim, give us a call. Our goal is to help you find the best attorney for you.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer