Written by attorney Michael J. Helfand

Chicago Workers' Compensation: How to File Application for Adjustment of Claim

Additional resources provided by the author

You have the right to file an Application for Adjustment of Claim yourself, and represent yourself in front of the arbitrator. However, we highly recommend hiring an attorney. We've seen many cases where this has made a difference. If you need help finding the right attorney, give us a call. We'll recommend an experienced workers' compensation attorney in Chicago, for free.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer