Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
is Chapter 7 Bankruptcy for me.
You Should Consider Bankruptcy If:* You are playing financial catch-up;
* You have high debts, no realistic possibility of paying them or becoming current in the near future;
* Your wages are being garnished or someone is threatening to garnish your wages;
* You are or may be subject to lawsuits, repossession, long-term debt collection or harassment from debt collectors;
* You experienced a severe financial setback, such as losing your job, or a costly illness;
* You believe you can pay future debts and expenses, if given a fresh start by discharging most or all of your existing debts.
Bankruptcy Makes It Possible For You To:* Eliminate the legal obligation to pay most or all of your debts, such as medical bills, credit cards, "payday" and other loans, back-rent, and debts owed after repossession and/or foreclosure;
* Stop wage garnishment, debt collection/creditor harassment, lawsuit and other creditor actions to collect a debt, and foreclosure;
* Lower your monthly payment on some debts, such as home and/or car loans;
* Improve your credit score;
* Most Importantly start rebuilding your credit and securing your financial freedom.
Bankruptcy Allows You To:* Keep your home and even your investment property;
* Keep your car;
* Keep over $22K in cash, stocks, and/or jewelry;
* Keep your retirement savings;
* Renegotiate the debt that you want to keep;
* Keep some of your current credit cards;