Written by attorney Amsale Getnet Aberra

Changing from B1/B2 to F1 Visa in the United States

If you are currently in the U.S. admitted on a B1/B2 visa, you may be able to study at a SEVIS approved college after changing your status here in the United States. The following information will help to guide you if your request for a change of status will likely be approved by USCIS

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer