(Copyright, Joseph C. Grasmick)
Canada to U.S. Business Immigration, Home Page
B-1 Business Visitor-Quick Immigration Permit for Canadian Business Needs
E-2 Investor-Long-lasting U.S. Visa for Canadian Inves-tors
L-1 Home Page-Intra-company Transferee: Corner-stone of Canada to U.S. Business Immigration
TN NAFTA Home Page: A U.S. Immigration Permit for Canadians
Grasmick's TN Handbook for Canadians---Information Page
H-1B Professional-U.S. Immigration Permit for Univer-sity Degree Professions; Information for Canadians
Exporting Canadian Construction Services to the U.S.A. ---The Immigration Angle
Other Avvo Guides:
How Canadians Retire in the United States
TEN REASONS CANADIANS SHOULD GO FOR THE GREEN CARD NOW
Advantages of Dual Canadian/American Citizenship
See these questions on the “FAQ: Canada to U.S. Immigration for Businesses and Professionals” at http://www.grasmick.com/canimfaq.htm
11. Can I use the National Interest Waiver to avoid an individual Labor Certification for my Green Card?
12. Can I keep my Green Card while working abroad?
. . .
14. Why should we go through the hassle of hiring a Canadian for the job?
15. How can I convince the employer to sponsor me?
16. Can I keep both, the U.S. Green Card and Cana-dian Landed Immigrant status?
17. My company feels that a Green Card is a passport to leave and are "sitting on the fence" as far as helping me. What can I do?
Also, see “U.S. Citizenship for Canadians” (the “Dual Citizenship”) page: Advantages of Citizenship http://www.grasmick.com/citizen.htm
for the ultimate goal of many Canadians.
"Grasmick's U.S. Visa Selector-Interactive Flowchart for Canadians" at http://www.grasmick.com/discover.htm
is a “quick and dirty way” for a Canadian to identify tem-porary and permanent immigration options.
Consult, via http://www.grasmick.com/consult.htm
Joseph C. Grasmick
Business Immigration for Canadians
Law Office of Joseph C. Grasmick
300 International Drive
Williamsville, NY 14221 U.S.A.
Phone: (716) 842-3100
E-mail: [email protected] http://www.grasmick.com