Written by attorney Thomas B Burton | Aug 2, 2018

Can I Transfer My Home Into My Revocable Living Trust If I Have a Mortgage on the Property?

Attorney Thomas B. Burton discusses how to transfer a property with a mortgage into a Revocable Living Trust and also discusses a federal law which facilitates such transfers.

Additional resources provided by the author

Click below to obtain my Free Will vs. Trust Estate Planning Guide

Rate this guide

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer