Written by attorney Cameron D. Simpson

Can I sue the driver of the car I was riding in if I was injured in a Florida car accident?

Yes, the law in Florida states that you may as long as you're not related. For example, you can sue a friend or make a claim against a coworker.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Avvo personal injury email series

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer