Written by attorney Joseph Wayne Rose

Can I Sue An Employer For Unpaid Wages In California?

Additional resources provided by the author

If you need legal help with any of these wage or payroll issues, contact California employment attorney Joe Rose at 800-456-3767. Additional information is also available at,, the California Division of Labor Standards Enforcement, and the Wage and Hour Division of the U.S. Department of Labor.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer