Written by attorney Maya Shulman

Can I Help a Child Get Lawful Residency in the U.S.?

Helping your adopted child gain lawful residency in the U.S. by considering these options.

Additional resources provided by the author

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Avvo child custody email series

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer