Written by attorney Tharshini Nakeswaran

Can I go to Canada if I have a DUI in the US?

Criminal Offense, Inadmissibility, DUI, Canada, Entering Canada with a DUI, conviction, Temporary Resident Permit, Criminal Rehabilitation, Waiver

Additional resources provided by the author

To find out if you are eligible to enter Canada with a DUI, please contact Tharshini Nakeswaran, Esq/RCIC at [email protected]

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer