Written by attorney Kristen Prata Browde

Can I Get a Divorce if I Can't Find My Spouse?

Additional resources provided by the author

When I'm looking for a process server I use the National Association of Process Servers and their search by zipcode function. David A. Browde, P.C. represents clients in family law matters throughout the New York City metropolitan area, including all suburban counties, and recognizes that finding a cost effective solution is important, no matter what the issue may be. We can help whether your spouse is in the area, elsewhere in the USA or overseas. Please feel free to call or e-mail for a consultation.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Avvo child custody email series

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer