Skip to main content

Can I appeal a Wisconsin criminal conviction even though I entered a guilty plea?

The decision of whether to plead guilty to a criminal charge or to take the case to trial is sometimes very difficult. It is not uncommon for defendants to regret having entered a guilty plea. The question, then, is whether there is anything that can be done about it.

Rate this guide

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer