Written by attorney Christine Sue Cook | Sep 17, 2018

Can custody/time-sharing rights be modified in Florida?

Time-sharing rights can be modified in the state of Florida, however it can be very difficult to do simply because the judge would be bound by the standard of an unanticipated change in circumstances that was unanticipated at the time of the final judgment. This is definitely a question that I suggest seeking the advice of an experienced family law lawyer on.

Rate this guide

Avvo child custody email series

Sign up to receive a 5-part series of useful information and advice about child custody law.

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer