Written by attorney Thomas B Burton

Can Agent Under Power of Attorney Charge Me Money for Maintaining Mother's House After Her Death?

Attorney Thomas B. Burton answers a reader question about whether her sister, who was named as Agent under her mother's Durable Financial Power of Attorney document, can charge the reader maintenance for maintaining her Mother's home after her death.

Additional resources provided by the author

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer