Skip to main content

Can a Parent who Never Appeared in the Divorce Modify a Child Custody Order?

Modification of a Default Child Custody Order

Additional resources provided by the author

In re Marriage of Olsen (Cal. App., July 30, 2015, B258767) 2015 WL 4572662

Rate this guide

Avvo divorce email series

Sign up to receive a 10-part series of useful information and legal advice about the divorce process.

Recommended articles about Divorce

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer