Can a lawyer help with drug trafficking charges?
Possession of drug charges are serious legal matters in the Carolinas. It doesn't matter if they are felony or misdemeanor charges, allegations of things like Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Possession of Marijuana, and Possession with Intent to Sell or Deliver, a criminal conviction can have long-term consequences.
And while almost any criminal charge can affect your ability to find a job, there are certain drug charges that really sting. If you or someone you love is accused of Drug Trafficking, the best thing to do is this: LAWYER UP.
"Our law firm and the Carolina criminal defense attorneys help people with serious felony or misdemeanor drug charges. The legal consultation is always free and confidential. Call NOW (704)-342-4357." Bill Powers, Criminal Defense Charlotte NC
Additional resources provided by the author
- Felony or Misdemeanor Drug Charges - Legal Representation - Bill Powers NBTA Board Certification INFO
- Bill Powers - Professional Bio - Best Lawyers & "Lawyer of the Year" Criminal Defense - Charlotte NC 2017 - Member Info & Criterion for Inclusion
- Drug Trafficking in North Carolina - HELPFUL INFO
- What is Possession of Drug Paraphernalia in North Carolina
- Drug Crimes in North Carolina - NC Drug Laws & Legal Help
- How important is good legal advice?
- Super Lawyers NC Magazine - Attorney Bill Powers - Profile & Criterion for Inclusion
- Bill Powers - Criminal Defense Lawyer Charlotte NC
- BestLawyers.com - Bill Powers Attorney Profile
- I'm just sayin' - President Bill Powers - NCAJ.com
- TOP 3 Things to Do if Arrested in NC
- What is an Indictment in North Carolina?
- How are Child Abuse Cases Prosecuted in NC?
- How to handle Domestic Violence Charges - Assault and Assault & Battery in NC
- Criminal Charges in College - North Carolina