CALIFORNIA SEXUAL HARASSMENT PREVENTION
All Employees Must Complete Training by December 31, 2019
California Government Code section 12950.1 requires all employerswith five or more employees to provide sexual harassment prevention training no later than December 31, 2019. Managers are to receive a minimum of two hours of training. All non-supervisory employees must complete a one hour minimum. All managers and other employees must retrain every two years thereafter.
There are special rules for new hires,seasonal workers, and temporary employees. New hires must be trained within six months of their start date. Seasonal and temporary employee training is within 30 calendar days of hiring, or before the employee works 100 hours, whichever occurs sooner.
We offer half-day on-site group seminars as a superior alternativeto online training. Our materials derive from over 10 years of delivery, with real-life, experienced instruction on identification, prevention and internal resolution of workplace harassment, discrimination, and retaliation.
The compelling reasons to offer a live session to your workforce include:• Interaction with trainer and participants, with ability to apply principles to specific work conditions;
• Immediate answers to questions, benefitting all attendees;
• Employees typically pay closer attention;
• Proper emphasis on relative importance;
• Preventative measures emphasized;
• Live training confirms company commitment to effectively addressing and preventing unlawful or inappropriate workplace conduct; and
• By the bulk of feedback we’ve received, our live sessions are engaging, even fun!
See also:• This Time It’s Personal (June 2019)
• Required Training on Sexual Harassment Prevention (May 2019)
• The #metoo Movement’s Impact (April 2019)
• Stopping the Jerks and Lurks (April 2019)
Contact us TODAY for more information,costs or to schedule your seminar at (626) 583-6600 or [email protected]