Skip to main content

Calculator of days outside the United States for naturalization application, form N-400

Application for naturalization Form N-400 on page 7 requires to list all trips of 24 hours or longer taken outside the United States during the last 5 years. This calculator of days outside the United States is designed to account for partial days spent in the United States.

Additional resources provided by the author

Rate this guide

Recommended articles about Immigration

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer